J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) Buys Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq: JJSF) announced today that it has acquired the assets of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, a small soft pretzel company based in Chicago which features all natural premium pretzels. Each Kim & Scott's all-natural pretzel is twisted by hand and made from scratch. The pretzels, which offer flavors including stuffed grilled cheese and stuffed pizza, are a great source of whole grains and free from trans fats, preservatives and hydrogenated oils.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal - Bloomberg
- Rackspace (RAX) halted for trading with recent takeover rumors surrounding the company
- Apollo Global to buy Rackspace Hosting in $4.3 billion deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!