J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) Buys Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq: JJSF) announced today that it has acquired the assets of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, a small soft pretzel company based in Chicago which features all natural premium pretzels. Each Kim & Scott's all-natural pretzel is twisted by hand and made from scratch. The pretzels, which offer flavors including stuffed grilled cheese and stuffed pizza, are a great source of whole grains and free from trans fats, preservatives and hydrogenated oils.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- UPDATE: Hedge Funds Targeting TransCanada (TRP) for Breakup, Says Reuters
- Auxilium (AUXL) Could Be Worth Up to $45/Share in a Potential Takeover - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!