J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) Buys Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (Nasdaq: JJSF) announced today that it has acquired the assets of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, a small soft pretzel company based in Chicago which features all natural premium pretzels. Each Kim & Scott's all-natural pretzel is twisted by hand and made from scratch. The pretzels, which offer flavors including stuffed grilled cheese and stuffed pizza, are a great source of whole grains and free from trans fats, preservatives and hydrogenated oils.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- CST Brands (CST) to Acquire Nice N Easy Grocery, No Terms
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Unlikely to Bid on Family Dollar (FDO) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!