Intel (INTC) September weekly volatility low into raising Q3 revenue expectations
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 19, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 37 into raising Q3 revenue expectations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB