Insight has topped Quest Software's (QSFT) $25.50/share buyout offer -Bloomberg
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Bloomberg reporting Insight has topped Quest Software's (Nasdaq: QSFT) $25.50 per share buyout offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Said to Receive Interest from Companies Besides Baxalta
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) to Acquire PHS, PCS Assets from Providence Service Corp. (PRSC)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Said to Be Exploring Sale of Vuforia Augmented Reality Unit - re/code
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!