Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Linde Chairman Said to Pitch Praxair's (PX) Merger Proposal to Board - Bloomberg
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!