Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!