Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gannett (GCI) Said to Have Offered Mid-$18/Share for tronc (TRNC) - Bloomberg, Citing Politico
- Rite Aid (RAD) Ticks Lower as Timing of Resolution to FTC Review Questioned
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) Said to Seek Buyers for Some Eagle Ford Assets Valued Below $500M - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!