Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- American Tower (AMT) to Acquire Tower Porftolio in Nigeria from Bharti Airtel
- Twitter (TWTR) in Talks to Acquire Shots - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!