Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) to Test Pepsi-Branded Products - Bloomberg (PEP)
- Snapchat Closes on Investment from Yahoo (YHOO) - Bloomberg
- IsoRay (ISR) Gains on Takeover Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!