Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commscope nears deal to acquire TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL) unit for approx. $3 billion - WSJ
- UPDATE: FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) May Sell Non-Core Assets - DJ
- Soros Looks to Acquire Large Automobile Dealership Group (AN) (PAG) (KMX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!