Insiders Don't See Pepsi (PEP) / Mondelez (MDLZ) Deal
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Nokia (NOK) Reports Improved Q2 EPS of EUR0.09
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Buyback Plan
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is unlikely to buy Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ), according to reports in dealReporter, citing sources. Rumors about a Pepsi / Modelez deal surfaced when investor Nelson Peltz was rumored to take a stake in both companies. dealReporter sources said Pepsi is likely to stick with "healthy" food and expressed concern about antitrust issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCR Corp. (NCR) May End Sale After $9B Thoma Bravo Deal Falls Through - NYP
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Declines on Negative Deal Chatter
- PREIT (PEI) to Sell Three Malls in $95.4M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!