Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Display Rework Might Cause Supply Issues for Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone 6 Launch
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.3%
- Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Comps Rose 7%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- eBay (EBAY) Stance on PayPal Spin-Off Hasn't Changed - Reuters
- Arch Ventures Lowers Stake in RECEPTOS (RCPT) to 6.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!