Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pictet Sells 2.1M Portugal Telecom (PT) Shares
- Juniper (JNPR) to Sell Junos Pulse for $250M
- UPDATE: Gas Natural (EGAS) Approached by Algonquin, Offered $13/sh - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!