IPG Photonics (IPGP) Regains 22.5% Interest in NTO IRE-Polus for $55.4M Cash
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
IPG Photonics Corporation (Nasdaq: IPGP) purchased the outstanding 22.5% minority interest in its Russia-based subsidiary, NTO IRE-Polus (NTO), that it previously sold to Open Joint Stock Company “Rusnano.” IPG regained complete control of NTO for $55.4 million in cash. The Company expects the transaction to be accretive starting in the third quarter of 2012. The net income attributed to Rusnano's non-controlling interest in NTO had resulted in a reduction to IPG Photonics’ earnings of $0.07 per diluted share in 2011 and $0.01 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on PVH Corp. (PVH) to $124 Following 2Q Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/26: (RAX)/(APO) (LFUS)/(ON) (GCI)/(TRNC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!