IPG Photonics (IPGP) Regains 22.5% Interest in NTO IRE-Polus for $55.4M Cash
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
IPG Photonics Corporation (Nasdaq: IPGP) purchased the outstanding 22.5% minority interest in its Russia-based subsidiary, NTO IRE-Polus (NTO), that it previously sold to Open Joint Stock Company “Rusnano.” IPG regained complete control of NTO for $55.4 million in cash. The Company expects the transaction to be accretive starting in the third quarter of 2012. The net income attributed to Rusnano's non-controlling interest in NTO had resulted in a reduction to IPG Photonics’ earnings of $0.07 per diluted share in 2011 and $0.01 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!