IPG Photonics (IPGP) Regains 22.5% Interest in NTO IRE-Polus for $55.4M Cash
- Wall St. recovers after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- FTC: Teva (TEVA) Agrees to Divest 79 Pharma Products to Settle Actavis (AGN) Generics Merger Issues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
IPG Photonics Corporation (Nasdaq: IPGP) purchased the outstanding 22.5% minority interest in its Russia-based subsidiary, NTO IRE-Polus (NTO), that it previously sold to Open Joint Stock Company “Rusnano.” IPG regained complete control of NTO for $55.4 million in cash. The Company expects the transaction to be accretive starting in the third quarter of 2012. The net income attributed to Rusnano's non-controlling interest in NTO had resulted in a reduction to IPG Photonics’ earnings of $0.07 per diluted share in 2011 and $0.01 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Attempts to Answer 'What is Going on with NetSuite (N)?
- Trading Radar for 7/28: Alphabet (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), Ford (F), Baidu (BIDU), MasterCard (MA) Report
- INSIDE Secure’s First-Half 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!