IPG Photonics (IPGP) Regains 22.5% Interest in NTO IRE-Polus for $55.4M Cash
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
IPG Photonics Corporation (Nasdaq: IPGP) purchased the outstanding 22.5% minority interest in its Russia-based subsidiary, NTO IRE-Polus (NTO), that it previously sold to Open Joint Stock Company “Rusnano.” IPG regained complete control of NTO for $55.4 million in cash. The Company expects the transaction to be accretive starting in the third quarter of 2012. The net income attributed to Rusnano's non-controlling interest in NTO had resulted in a reduction to IPG Photonics’ earnings of $0.07 per diluted share in 2011 and $0.01 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) Offered $500M for Perion Network (PERI) - Calcalist
- Third Point Acquired Stake in TransCanada Corp. (TRP) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!