IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!