IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform; Skeptical M&A Will Happen
- UPDATE: Most SABMiller Proxy Votes Said to Back AB InBev (BUD) Takeover Bid - Bloomberg
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Possible Twitter (TWTR) Bidder - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!