IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: EU May Revise Google (GOOG) Antitrust Settlement - DJN
- SodaStream International (SODA) Halted on Reports of Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!