IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- Wall St. down sharply amid growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore considers selling gold mine worth over $2 billion: sources
- Medivation (MDVN) PT Raised to $63 at Credit Suisse on M&A Valuation
- Stifel Raises Medivation Inc (MDVN) PT to $66 with Company In Play
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!