IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- All Eyes on Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Family Dollar (FDO) Wants 'Come Hell or High Water Clause' from Dollar General (DG) - Bloomberg
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!