IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Electus International Unveils Slate For MIPCOM 2014
- Prima BioMed Ltd (PBMD) to Acquire Immutep SA in $28M + Milestones Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!