IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- 3M COMPANY (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lifts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Credit Suisse Questions Financials of Rumored Danone, Mead Johnson (MJN) Deal
- Delphi Automotive plc (DLPH) Said to Seek Sale of Thermal Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!