IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million - Bloomberg
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Shares Hit Due to Material Weakness in Accounting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI) to buy back 10% of dating app Tinder for $500 million, Bloomberg reports.
IAC bought the stake from early Facebook employee and venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya, which places a new valuation of $5 billion on Tinder. Notably, IAC's entire market cap is $5.76 billion and Tinder makes up a tiny fraction of IAC's dating portfolio, which also includes: Match.com, Chemistry, PeopleMedia, okCupid, SpeedDate, DateHookup, Twoo, and others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rumor: Apple (AAPL) Manufacturers Under Pressure Due to iWatch, Workers Could Strike Any Time
- Morgan Stanley Starts IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) at Underweight
- UPDATE: Lumber Liquidators (LL) Gains, Hearing 60 Minutes Report Might Not Air This Weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!