Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Human Genome Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) Said in Talks to Acquire France's Alstom for ~$13B
- Zimmer (ZMH) /Biomet Deal Viewed as 'Relatively Fair' - Deutsche Bank
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (RVBD) not seeking sale - Forbes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!