Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
Human Genome Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gas Natural (EGAS) Approached by Algonquin, Offered $13/sh - DJ
- PetSmart (PETM) Hired Bankers to Explore Leveraged Buyback, P/E Deal - Reuters
- Juniper (JNPR) to Sell Junos Pulse for $250M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!