Highstar near deal to buy Veolia (VE) U.S. unit for $1.85B - Bloomberg
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Highstar near deal to buy Veolia Environnement S.A. (NYSE: VE) U.S. unit for $1.85B - Bloomberg reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Treasury's GM (GM) Stake Sale Could Happen This Week - DJN
- Wendy’s Int'l (WEN) Completes $29.1M + Fees NPC Quality Burgers Deal
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) to Purchase B27, LLC for $285M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!