Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) said in talks to sell software unit to Thoma Bravo - Reuters
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) said in talks to sell software unit to Thoma Bravo - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) said attracting activist investor interest - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!