Harvest Natural (HNR) Shares Sink as Won't Solicit Suitors to Buy Co. as a Whole
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE: HNR) shares sinking as Bloomberg reporting the company won't solicit suitors to acquire the company as a whole.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- GM (GM) to Fully Exit Ally Financial Investment
- Analyst Sees Another 300%+ Upside in EnteroMedics (ETRM) on Positive 18 Month Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!