Harley-Davidson (HOG) said refuting rumors of potential PE interest
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) said refuting rumors of potential PE interest. The company is not aware of "anything going on" that is diving shares higher today, according to Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- ECB Said to Reject Monte Paschi Bid for More Time on Capital - Bloomberg
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!