Goldman Sachs (GS) to tap Deutsche Bank's (DB) Thomas Leake for equities -
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leake is currently European Head of Equity Derivatives Distribution and Structuring at Deutsche Bank, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!