Goldman Sachs (GS) to tap Deutsche Bank's (DB) Thomas Leake for equities -
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leake is currently European Head of Equity Derivatives Distribution and Structuring at Deutsche Bank, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Neutral
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!