Goldman Sachs (GS) said to have lost Alecta U.S. real estate deal (BX)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) said to have lost Alecta U.S. real estate deal, according to Bloomberg. The two sides were said to have a disagreement over terms.
Blackstone (NYSE: BX) is said to be the winner for the U.S. assets.
Goldman will continue with the purchase of Alecta's U.K. assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) in Talks to Buy Networking Equipment business from Brocade (BRCD) - Reuters (AVGO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!