Goldman Sachs (GS) said to have lost Alecta U.S. real estate deal (BX)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) said to have lost Alecta U.S. real estate deal, according to Bloomberg. The two sides were said to have a disagreement over terms.
Blackstone (NYSE: BX) is said to be the winner for the U.S. assets.
Goldman will continue with the purchase of Alecta's U.K. assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM), Three Gorges Said to Weigh Bids for Odebrecht Plant - Bloomberg
- Qualcomm (QCOM) and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) agreed on $110/sh deal - CBNC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!