GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) said to mull options to Maxnutrition protein drink unit - Bloomberg
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) said to mull options to Maxnutrition protein drink unit, according to Bloomberg.
The company views the brand as a non-core, disposable unit.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schneider Electric Refutes Rumors Related to Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!