Gannett (GCI) volatility elevated into terminates discussions to acquire tronc (TRNC)
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gannett (NYSE: GCI) November call option implied volatility is at 52, December is at 66; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 54 into confirming that the company has been engaged in discussions with tronc, Inc. (TRNC) regarding a potential transaction and has determined not to pursue an acquisition of tronc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!