Gannett (GCI) volatility elevated into terminates discussions to acquire tronc (TRNC)
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Sprint Corp. (S) Acquires 33% of TIDAL
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gannett (NYSE: GCI) November call option implied volatility is at 52, December is at 66; compared to its 52-week range of 19 to 54 into confirming that the company has been engaged in discussions with tronc, Inc. (TRNC) regarding a potential transaction and has determined not to pursue an acquisition of tronc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Targa Resources (TRGP) to Pay $565M to Acquire Delaware and Midland Basin Assets
- Alphabet (GOOGL) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!