Galapagos NV (GLPG) CEO Would Be Against a Possible Gilead (GILD) Takeover
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Galapagos NV (NASDAQ: GLPG) CEO, Onno van de Stolpe, told investors at a presentation today that he would advise against a possible Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) takeover offer, Bloomberg News reported.
van de Stolpe sees not value in becoming the part of a drug company, he told Bloomberg after the presentation.
The CEO said the company is preparing to conquer the world independently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr. Walid Abi-Saab joins Galapagos as Chief Medical Officer
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!