GNC Holdings (GNC) Gains on Rumors of Interest from Chinese Suitors
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) gained Friday on rumors at least two Chinese suitors are pursuing a deal for the company. GNC reportedly held talks with bidder but a formal sale process hasn't taken place. The source of the rumor was DealReporter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Wahaha Seeks Backing for Possible Dean Foods (DF) Takeover - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!