GNC Holdings (GNC) Gains on Rumors of Interest from Chinese Suitors
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) gained Friday on rumors at least two Chinese suitors are pursuing a deal for the company. GNC reportedly held talks with bidder but a formal sale process hasn't taken place. The source of the rumor was DealReporter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) on Watch as Genfit Said to Explore Options Including Sale