Furmanite (FRM) Acquires Certain Assets of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) has acquired certain assets and operations of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center. Furmanite will continue to provide the outstanding level of customer service that has become a hallmark of this world class operation, with transition of operations expected to be effectively completed today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
- Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) Acquires K-Z, Inc., in $53.4M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!