Furmanite (FRM) Acquires Certain Assets of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) has acquired certain assets and operations of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center. Furmanite will continue to provide the outstanding level of customer service that has become a hallmark of this world class operation, with transition of operations expected to be effectively completed today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Updates on Marcellus Shale; Makes $190M Asset Purchase (D)
- ValueClick (VCLK) Deals to Sell Investopedia and Others Properties to IAC (IACI) a Good Deal for Both - Needham & Company
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Takes 25% Stake in West Atlantic AB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!