Fitbit (FIT) Has Not Received an Offer from ABM Capital, or Any Other Firm
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) issued the following statement to StreetInsider.com in response to an SEC filing showing an offer from ABM Capital to acquire the company for $12.50/share. Traders immediately questioned the validity of the offer.
"Fitbit has not received any communication from ABM Capital, or any other firm, regarding a reported offer. As the leader in the connected health and fitness market, we remain focused on delivering innovative products consumers love and are confident in our vision for the future," a spokesperson said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Medigus (MDGS) Prices 1.14M Registered Direct Offering at $0.67/ADS