Fitbit (FIT) Has Not Received an Offer from ABM Capital, or Any Other Firm
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) issued the following statement to StreetInsider.com in response to an SEC filing showing an offer from ABM Capital to acquire the company for $12.50/share. Traders immediately questioned the validity of the offer.
"Fitbit has not received any communication from ABM Capital, or any other firm, regarding a reported offer. As the leader in the connected health and fitness market, we remain focused on delivering innovative products consumers love and are confident in our vision for the future," a spokesperson said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!