Fidelity National (FNF) and J. Alexander's Corp. (JAX) Agree to Increase Offer Price to $14.50
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF) and J. Alexander’s Corporation (NASDAQ: JAX) announced today an amendment to the Amended and Restated Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated July 30, 2012, by and among J. Alexander’s, Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and certain affiliates of FNF. Pursuant to the amendment, FNF agreed to increase its offer price from $13.00 per share to $14.50 per share and will extend the offer for at least 10 business days until September 19, 2012. In connection with the increased offer, J. Alexander’s agreed to increase the termination fee payable by J. Alexander’s to FNF in certain circumstances under the merger agreement from $2,159,725 to $3,800,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Jones Group (JNY) Sees Upside on M&A Chatter
- BBX Capital (BBX) Acquires Hoffman's Chocolates, No Terms
- Flowserve (FLS) Acquires Mag-Drive, LLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!