F&N Board said to recommend Heineken's S$50/share bid for APB
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
F&N Board said to recommend Heineken's S$50 per share bid for APB.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) said exploring asset sales to cut debt - Reuters
- Intel (INTC) Could Use Cash from Potential Sale of Security Segment to Pay Down Higher Interest Debt - RBC
- Lyft Hires Qatalyst Partners in Search of Possible Buyer - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!