F&N Board said to recommend Heineken's S$50/share bid for APB
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
F&N Board said to recommend Heineken's S$50 per share bid for APB.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macerich (MAC) likely to reject Simon Property Group (SPG) 'best and final' offer - CNBC Faber
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Taps Legal Counsel, Financial Advisor to Evaluate 'Going Private' Proposal
- Seacoast Banking (SBCF), Grand Bankshares Enter Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!