F&N Board said to recommend Heineken's S$50/share bid for APB
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
F&N Board said to recommend Heineken's S$50 per share bid for APB.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Jones Group (JNY) Sees Upside on M&A Chatter
- McKesson (MCK) Slumps as $8.4B Celesio Meets Resistance
- ValueClick, Inc. (VCLK) Agrees to Sell O&O Websites to IAC (IACI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!