Ensign Group (ENSG) Unit Acquires Utah-Based Hospice Agency
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENSG), reports that an Ensign subsidiary has acquired Zion's Way Home Health and Hospice, a well-regarded home health and hospice agency based in St. George, Utah, with branch offices in the cities of Kanab, Utah and Page, Arizona. The acquisition was effective as of April 1, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- InterOil (IOC) Halted on PNG Sale (TOT)
- Jos. A Bank Clothiers (JOSB) Says Men's Wearhouse (MW) Isn't Only Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!