Elster Group SE (ELT) Up on Possible Takeover by Melrose PLC
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Elster Group SE (NYSE: ELT) is moving higher early Monday after the company confirmed that it is in discussions with Melrose PLC regarding a potential cash offer for all outstanding shares of Elster at US$20.50 per ADS, or approximately US$2.3 billion in aggregate on a fully diluted basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Treasury's GM (GM) Stake Sale Could Happen This Week - DJN
- QEP Resources (QEP) Acquires Permian Basin Assets for $950M
- China Zenix Auto (ZX) Forms Special Committee to Evaluate Restructuring Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!