Dish (DISH) Says Clearwire (CLWR) Acquisition 'Best Option'
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
Dish (Nasdaq: DISH) CEO Charles Ergen today reiterated the company's plan to acquire Clearwire Corporation (Nasdaq: CLWR). This is being described as Ergen's best plan, and he will potentially seek to partner with Sprint (NYSE: S). Ergen said the company has alternative plans but implicitly stated he would sell spectrum before going down a potentially unprofitable path.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Corp.'s (FMC) Split News is a Slight Negative for Chemtura (CHMT), Citi Analyts Say
- Dish Network (DISH) Price Target Raised to $85 at Macquarie
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) Acquires U.K.'s HiFX for $242M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!