Dish (DISH) Says Clearwire (CLWR) Acquisition 'Best Option'
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Dish (Nasdaq: DISH) CEO Charles Ergen today reiterated the company's plan to acquire Clearwire Corporation (Nasdaq: CLWR). This is being described as Ergen's best plan, and he will potentially seek to partner with Sprint (NYSE: S). Ergen said the company has alternative plans but implicitly stated he would sell spectrum before going down a potentially unprofitable path.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DISH Announces Conference Call for First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Teva (TEVA) to Meet With Mylan (MYL) Shareholders, Consider Proceeding with Hostile Bid - Bloomberg
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Acquire Dun & Bradstreet Credibility in $350M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!