Dish (DISH) Says Clearwire (CLWR) Acquisition 'Best Option'
- Stock futures higher as bargain hunting begins after Brexit
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- World stocks, sterling fight back after Brexit beating
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Dish (Nasdaq: DISH) CEO Charles Ergen today reiterated the company's plan to acquire Clearwire Corporation (Nasdaq: CLWR). This is being described as Ergen's best plan, and he will potentially seek to partner with Sprint (NYSE: S). Ergen said the company has alternative plans but implicitly stated he would sell spectrum before going down a potentially unprofitable path.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) said exploring asset sales to cut debt - Reuters
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Receives Early HSR Act Termination in Proposed LDR Holding Deal
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!