Dish (DISH) Says Clearwire (CLWR) Acquisition 'Best Option'
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Dish (Nasdaq: DISH) CEO Charles Ergen today reiterated the company's plan to acquire Clearwire Corporation (Nasdaq: CLWR). This is being described as Ergen's best plan, and he will potentially seek to partner with Sprint (NYSE: S). Ergen said the company has alternative plans but implicitly stated he would sell spectrum before going down a potentially unprofitable path.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Telekom May Be Considering New Options for T-Mobile (TMUS) (AMX) (GOOG) (DISH)
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Seeks Sale of Subsidiary Concentra - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) May Acquire Rachesky's Stake in Lions Gate (LGF) - NY Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!