Dish (DISH) Says Clearwire (CLWR) Acquisition 'Best Option'
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
Dish (Nasdaq: DISH) CEO Charles Ergen today reiterated the company's plan to acquire Clearwire Corporation (Nasdaq: CLWR). This is being described as Ergen's best plan, and he will potentially seek to partner with Sprint (NYSE: S). Ergen said the company has alternative plans but implicitly stated he would sell spectrum before going down a potentially unprofitable path.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Prima BioMed Ltd (PBMD) to Acquire Immutep SA in $28M + Milestones Deal
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) might acquire Novartis' (NVS) animal health business - Handelsblatt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!