DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) in Talks to Buy Networking Equipment business from Brocade (BRCD) - Reuters (AVGO)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Actelion (ALIOY) Deal Said Valued at $250-$260 Per Share, Including SpinCo - Sources
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) FTC Probe Said to be Wrapping up - Mlex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!