DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dillard's (DDS) Urged by Marcato to Spin Real Estate Assets Into REIT - Bloomberg
- Friends Life said in talks with Aviva Plc (AV) about all-stock combination - Bloomberg
- Tetraphase (TTPH) said to explore sale after drawing takeover interest - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!