DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons to Sell 168 Stores
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) to Delay Vote on Dollar Tree (DLTR) Deal - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!