DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter
- Virgin America (VA) Gains; Alaska Air (ALK) Near Consent Decree - CTFN