DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: IBM (IBM) Active on Chatter
- Amazon.com (AMZN) said to complete internal talks to buy India's Jabong - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!