DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SABMiller Said to Order Halt to AB InBev (BUD) Integration Work - Bloomberg
- Analog Devices (ADI) Said in Advanced Talks to buy Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) - Bloomberg
- Analog Devices (ADI) Said in Advanced Talks to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!