DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (PSEM) (MM) (GERN) (LCI) Higher; (FIVE) (KERX) (JOY) Lower (more...)
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. opens higher on data, ECB comments
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP seeks to sell cyber security unit TippingPoint: sources
- Baxalta (BXLT) Said to Abandon Takeover Talks with ARIAD Pharma (ARIA)
- Philip Morris (PM) Said Planning $1.9B Rights Offering of Indonesian Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!