DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (CYNI) (FRM) (ARRY) Higher; (ONCE) (MGM) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP AG (SAP) Said to Have Held Talks with salesforce.com (CRM) Last Year - Bloomberg
- Google (GOOG) Could Be salesforce.com's (CRM) Rumored Suitor, Says Pivotal Research
- CECO Environmental (CECE) to Acquire PMFG (PMFG) for $6.85/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!