DigitalGlobe (DGI) Pops On Rumors of Higher Bid
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
DigitalGlobe, Inc. (NYSE: DGI) is moving 7% higher on talk of a higher takeover bid. Earlier in the month the comapny rejected a $17 per share bid from GeoEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEOY). Interestingly, GeoEye is up 5% this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Electric Power (AEP) Said to Weigh Sale of AEP River Shipping Arm - Bloomberg
- CorMedix (CRMD) to Explore Strategic Alternatives
- Smith & Nephew (SNN) Lower as Stryker (SYK) Approves New Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!