Deutsche Bank (DB), Commerzbank said to have held merger talks; Will focus on reorganizations - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) and Commerzbank said to have held merger talks, according to Bloomberg.
The two sides have halted discussions and decided to focus on their own respective reorganizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Deutsche Asset Management expands currency-hedged international fixed income ETFs suite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!