Deutsche Bank (DB), Commerzbank said to have held merger talks; Will focus on reorganizations - Bloomberg
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) and Commerzbank said to have held merger talks, according to Bloomberg.
The two sides have halted discussions and decided to focus on their own respective reorganizations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Closes Previously Reported Asset Purchase Agreement of Scott County Community Hospital
- Sanchez Energy (SN), Blackstone Energy Acquire 155,000 Eagle Ford Acres from Anadarko (APC) for $2.3B
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!