Dell Said to Clear Final Regulatory Hurdle in EMC (EMC) Deal with Approval in China
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dell is said to have received approval from Chinese authorities in its bid to acquire EMC (NYSE: EMC), according to the NY Post.
The deal is valued at $63 billion.
Prior reports had Dell receiving approval sometime this week.
Approval in China is the last hurdle to complete the deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
- Cable ONE (CABO) to Acquire NewWave for $735M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!