Dell Said to Clear Final Regulatory Hurdle in EMC (EMC) Deal with Approval in China
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dell is said to have received approval from Chinese authorities in its bid to acquire EMC (NYSE: EMC), according to the NY Post.
The deal is valued at $63 billion.
Prior reports had Dell receiving approval sometime this week.
Approval in China is the last hurdle to complete the deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Meghan Trainor Writes And Performs "I'm A Lady" For Sony Pictures Animation's "Smurfs: The Lost Village"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!