Dell (DELL) closer to $13.50/share - Faber
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
CNBC's David Faber reports Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) deal is closer to $13.50/share. Deal getting "very, very" close, he also reported. Could come as soon as tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Said to Consider $1B Sale of Canadian Wine Business - DJ
- DTI Completes Acquisition of EPIQ Systems (EPIQ)
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Acquires Caterina Foods; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!