Dell (DELL) closer to $13.50/share - Faber
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
CNBC's David Faber reports Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) deal is closer to $13.50/share. Deal getting "very, very" close, he also reported. Could come as soon as tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) said to pay $230M for shopping site Polyvore - Bloomberg
- Guggenheim Confident Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Can Get Depomed (DEPO) Deal Done; Sees 53% Upside Upon Closing
- Cintas Corporation (CTAS) to Acquire McKesson's (MCK) ZEE Medical
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!