Dell (DELL) closer to $13.50/share - Faber
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
CNBC's David Faber reports Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) deal is closer to $13.50/share. Deal getting "very, very" close, he also reported. Could come as soon as tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
- Sandell Sends Letter to Viavi Solutions (VIAV), Wants Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Patrick Industries (PATK) Completes North American Forest Products Acquisition; Expands Credit Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!