Dell (DELL) closer to $13.50/share - Faber
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
CNBC's David Faber reports Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) deal is closer to $13.50/share. Deal getting "very, very" close, he also reported. Could come as soon as tomorrow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DreamWorks Animation (DWA) Adds to Gains as CNBC's Faber Confirms Comcast Talks
- UPDATE: Apollo Education (APOL) May Look at Sale of University of Phoenix if Transaction Not Completed
- Exclusive: CBS weighs share options for post-Redstone era - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!