Dell (DELL) buyout may be in $13-$14 range - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Reuters reports Dell, Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) buyout may be in $13-$14 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Said to Consider Selling Mozambique Assets - Reuters
- Yahoo (YHOO) In Talks To Buy Foursquare - TechCrunch
- Ecolab (ECL) to Acquire Travelers' (TRV) St. Paul-Located North Tower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!