Dell (DELL) buyout may be in $13-$14 range - Reuters
- China, euro zone weaken despite world awash with cash
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) Announces Opening of Robert Mondavi Wines on Tmall
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in SunEdison (SUNE) to 5.1%
Reuters reports Dell, Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) buyout may be in $13-$14 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMware (VMC) Doesn't See Downstream Merger as Serious Consideration - Bloomberg (EMC)
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Completes Two Acquisitions
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Ramps Higher Following Baxalta (BXLT) headlines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!