Dell (DELL), Quest Software (QSFT) Said to End Merger Talks - Reuters
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) shares falling following headlines that Dell's (Nasdaq: DELL) move to acquire the company has broken off, according to Reuters.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BRE Properties (BRE) Confirms Exploration of Strategic Options, Bid from Essex Property Trust (ESS)
- WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) to Acquire Organic Food Brand Earthbound Farm in $600M Deal
- EU Ready to Pounce if Nokia (NOK) Abuses Patent Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!