DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Regulators Prepare to Block Staples (SPLS)/Office Depot (ODP) Deal - NYP
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS), Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Sink as Shkreli Calls 'Worthless'
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) to Acquire Zylog Plastalloys' PP Compounding Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!