DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- UPDATE: InterMune Inc. (ITMN) Said to Attract Takeover Interst - Reuters
- Northland Capital Markets Comments on Unwired Planet (UPIP) Related to Google Settlement Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!