DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Nokia Networks (NOK), Alcatel (ALU) Said Back in Talks - Manager Mag.
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!