DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Above the Street
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin (RTRX) Will Sell Pediatric PRV to Sanofi (SNY) in $245M Deal
- Avago Tech (AVGO) deal for Broadcom (BRCM) may include cash and stock - Bloomberg
- GoPro (GPRO) Drones Could Conservatively Be Worth $17.50/Share, Dougherty & Co. Says (AMBA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!