DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- AOL, Inc. (AOL) has No Plans to Merge with Yahoo! (YHOO) - CEO Armstrong
- Snapchat Closes on Investment from Yahoo (YHOO) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!