DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celsion (CNL) Gains, Reports Name Iberdrola as Bidder - DJ
- FIMI Opportunity Fund to Acquire 40% of Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS)
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Moves Higher on DG/DLTR Bidding War Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!