DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avondale Partners Downgrades Monster Worldwide (MWW) to Underperform
- Monster Issues Open Letter To Stockholders
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!