DealReporter Says Monster Worldwide (MWW) Not Getting Much Attention from PE Firms
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) shares have fallen into Friday's close amid a DealReporter headline which suggests the company is not getting much interest from private-equity firms. After trading right around $8.70 throughout most of the afternoon session, Monster shares are now up just 0.3 percent to around $8.55.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Windstream (WIN) Acquires Business Only Broadband, No Terms
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Market Perform on Rumors It Held Talks with Buyers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!