Crown Castle (CCI) Completes Acquisition of Tower Rights from T-Mobile
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE: CCI) announced today that it has completed its previously announced transaction to acquire exclusive rights to approximately 7,100 T-Mobile USA towers. Crown Castle expects to update its full year 2013 Outlook on its first quarter 2013 earnings call.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Healthy Harmony Completes $24/Share Purchase of Chindex International, Inc. (CHDX)
- ZTE Granted Application to Invalidate Vringo (VRNG) Patent by China's SIPO Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!