Corporate Executive Board (EXBD) Buys SHL for $600M
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
The Corporate Executive Board Company (NYSE: EXBD) agreed to acquire SHL, a global leader in cloud-based talent measurement and management solutions, from funds managed by HgCapital and Veronis Suhler Stevenson for $660 million in cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BRE Properties (BRE) Confirms Exploration of Strategic Options, Bid from Essex Property Trust (ESS)
- China Zenix Auto (ZX) Forms Special Committee to Evaluate Restructuring Proposal
- Terex Corp (TEX) Will Sell Truck Assets to Volvo Construction in $160M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!