Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Gains as Management Said Open to a Sale
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) gaining on analyst talk management is open to a sale. Shares up 4.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Active on Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!