Constellation Brands (STZ) halted on circuit breaker
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ) halted on circuit breaker after drop as U.S. sues to block Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo (OTCBB: GPMCF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Gains Over 7% as Shorts Squeezed
- UPDATE: FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) CEO in Talks About Megawatt Scale Sales - Bloomberg
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Comments in Blog Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!