Constellation Brands (STZ) halted on circuit breaker
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ) halted on circuit breaker after drop as U.S. sues to block Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo (OTCBB: GPMCF).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Primoris Services (PRIM) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Announces $23M Acquisition of Aevenia
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Releases Statement
- Exelixis (EXEL) Shorts Squeezed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!