Constellation Brands (STZ) halted on circuit breaker
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve for $125M Plus Milestone Payments
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ) halted on circuit breaker after drop as U.S. sues to block Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo (OTCBB: GPMCF).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- Twitter (TWTR) Active; Bankers Say Company is Open to Sale - FBN"s Gasparino
- Biogen (BIIB), AGTC (AGTC) Enter Ophthalmic Disease Therapy Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!