Constellation Brands (STZ) halted on circuit breaker
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ) halted on circuit breaker after drop as U.S. sues to block Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo (OTCBB: GPMCF).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Halted for Information
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Said to Consider Selling Mozambique Assets - Reuters
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Announces Large X2 Order from Ontario; Updates on Q1 Orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!