Constellation Brands (STZ) halted on circuit breaker
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Constellation Brands Inc. (NYSE: STZ) halted on circuit breaker after drop as U.S. sues to block Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa/Nv (NYSE: BUD) purchase of Grupo Modelo (OTCBB: GPMCF).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Said to be Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Crocs (CROX) Gains on Strong Options and Share Volume
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Lower Following Report of SEC Query - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!