Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO) and private equity investors seek a buyer for Permian pipeline system, Alpha Crude Connector, according to Dow Jones sources. Alpha Crude could fetch as much as $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!