Concho Resources (CXO), PE Investors Seek Buyer for Pipeline System Alpha Crude Connector - DJ
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO) and private equity investors seek a buyer for Permian pipeline system, Alpha Crude Connector, according to Dow Jones sources. Alpha Crude could fetch as much as $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- FTC not sold on Walgreens' plan to win nod for Rite Aid deal: Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!