Colfax Corp. (CFX) Acquires Balance of Soldex S.A. in $235M Deal
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX), a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company, today announced the acquisition of the 91% interest in Soldex S.A. held by Inversiones Breca S.A. and its affiliates. The transaction values Soldex S.A. at $235 million, including the assumption of debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colfax Schedules 2017 Outlook Conference Call
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Ends Talks to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQH)
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!