Colfax Corp. (CFX) Acquires Balance of Soldex S.A. in $235M Deal
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX), a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company, today announced the acquisition of the 91% interest in Soldex S.A. held by Inversiones Breca S.A. and its affiliates. The transaction values Soldex S.A. at $235 million, including the assumption of debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Doesn't See Xilinx (XLNX) at 'Transformational' Deal for Qualcomm (QCOM)
- Monsanto rejects Bayer bid, but open to more talks
- American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Acquire American Capital Mortgage Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!