Colfax Corp. (CFX) Acquires Balance of Soldex S.A. in $235M Deal
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX), a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company, today announced the acquisition of the 91% interest in Soldex S.A. held by Inversiones Breca S.A. and its affiliates. The transaction values Soldex S.A. at $235 million, including the assumption of debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank held talks about tie-up
- Goldman Sachs (GS) said to have lost Alecta U.S. real estate deal (BX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!