Colfax Corp. (CFX) Acquires Balance of Soldex S.A. in $235M Deal
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/22: (SKYS) (CNET) (CFRX) Higher; (SGOC) (ASPS) (AAMC) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX), a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company, today announced the acquisition of the 91% interest in Soldex S.A. held by Inversiones Breca S.A. and its affiliates. The transaction values Soldex S.A. at $235 million, including the assumption of debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- Anthem (ANTM) to Acquire Managed Care Company, Simply Healthcare
- Meredith Corp. (MDP) Closes WALA-TV Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!