Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Gains Again Amid Continued Takeover Chatter
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rumored takeover target Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) is gaining again. Shares are up 5.5%. Shares are up 189% over the last 3 months, up 109% over the last month and up 23% over the last 5 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) is Definitely Considering Takeovers, CEO Tells FD - Bloomberg
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- UPDATE: Viacom (VIAB), CBS (CBS) to Form Special Committees to Review Possible Merger - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!