Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Adds to Intra-Day Gains on Rampant M&A Chatter
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) adds to intra-day rumor-fueled gains after-hours. Shares are up 6% after-hours after gaining 12.7% intra-day on increased takeover chatter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter Involving Disney (DIS) Takeover
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!