Citizens Republic Bancorp (CRBC) Up on Sale Report
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Citizens Republic Bancorp, Inc (Nasdaq: CRBC) spikes on headlines from Bloomberg it hired JPMorgan to find a buyer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Stone (RST) Said to Attract Interest from Private Equity
- Broadcom (BRCM) Takeout Value Could be $58/Share - Piper
- Syngenta (SYT) said to consider a bid of CHF500/share - Bloomberg (MON)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!