Citizens Republic Bancorp (CRBC) Up on Sale Report
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Citizens Republic Bancorp, Inc (Nasdaq: CRBC) spikes on headlines from Bloomberg it hired JPMorgan to find a buyer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
- Ashland (ASH) Unit to Acquire Zeta Fraction Technology from AkzoNobel
- Twitter (TWTR) Active; Bankers Say Company is Open to Sale - FBN"s Gasparino
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!