Citigroup (C) Said to Buy Derivatives Portfolio from Credit Suisse (CS) - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Citigroup (NYSE: C )Said to Buy Derivatives Portfolio from Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
- Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1 billion deal: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!