Cisco Systems (CSCO) IBM (IBM) Said Still Interested in Acquiring Imperva (IMPV)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 12, 2016 12:53 PM EDT)
Silver Lake, Thoma Bravo are also said to plan takeover bids for Imperva.
News follows similar headlines from Bloomberg in late September.
The next round of bids will be due in November.
Shares of Imperva are up well over 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Saudi Central bank System said to be hit by Iranian malware - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!