Cisco Systems (CSCO) IBM (IBM) Said Still Interested in Acquiring Imperva (IMPV)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 12, 2016 12:53 PM EDT)
Silver Lake, Thoma Bravo are also said to plan takeover bids for Imperva.
News follows similar headlines from Bloomberg in late September.
The next round of bids will be due in November.
Shares of Imperva are up well over 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!