Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cigna Scores 100% on Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index
- BRE Properties (BRE) Confirms Exploration of Strategic Options, Bid from Essex Property Trust (ESS)
- Shire pic (SHPG) Said Antitrust Waiting Period for ViroPharma (VPHM) Deal Expires
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!