Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- For the 22nd Time, Cigna Marches for Babies
- Medivation (MDVN) Expected to Reject Sanofi (SNY) Bid; Sanofi May Abandon Effort - Source
- Comerica (CMA) Said to Have Ruled out Formal Sale Process, Open to Approaches - Bloomberg