Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- China, euro zone weaken despite world awash with cash
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
- Alibaba (BABA) Announces Opening of Robert Mondavi Wines on Tmall
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in SunEdison (SUNE) to 5.1%
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Will Combine CSGov Unit with SRA
- Exelon Corp. (EXC), Pepco (POM) Comment on D.C. PSC Order
- The Carlyle Group (CG) to Acquire Blyth in $98M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!