Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!