Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cigna (CI) Will Now Cover 3D Mammography for Breast Cancer Screening
- Grace (GRA) Gains as Analyst Highlights Potential Takeover
- Pfizer (PFE) Near Deal to Acquire Medivation (MDVN) for $14 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!