Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cigna Appoints Arjan Toor as New Global IPMI Managing Director
- UPDATE: Pandora (P) Said to Win Nod Toward Buying KXMZ-FM - Bloomberg
- First Acceptance (FAC) to Acquire Titan Agencies in $34.5M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!