Cigna (CI) Completes $305M Acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today it has completed its acquisition of Great American Supplemental Benefits from American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) for $305 million in cash, subject to closing adjustments. Great American Supplemental Benefits Group will now do business as Cigna Supplemental Benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Altera Corp (ALTR) Deal on Track, May be Announced in Week - DJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Temporarily Cleared by EC for Biomet Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!