Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Said to Hire Bank to Sell Itself - theDeal
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) Said to Hire Bank to Sell Itself - theDeal
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Said Still Interested in Pandora (P) - NYP
- Rubicon Project (RUBI) to Explore Strategic Options, Including Sale - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!