Cenveo, Inc. (CVO) Enters Agreement to Sell Forms and Business Documents Group to Ennis (EBF)
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Cenveo, Inc. (NYSE: CVO) today announced that it has agreed to sell its Forms and Business Documents Group to Ennis, Inc. (NYSE: EBF), manufacturer of printed business products & apparel headquartered in Midlothian, Texas. The divestiture of the Documents Group, including the Printegra and PrintXcel brands, to Ennis is expected to better position the business for continued growth and success. The sale is expected to close during February 2012. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Sells Lucky Brand Jeans to Leonard Green & Partners for $225M
- The Jones Group (JNY) Sees Upside on M&A Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!