CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) November 29 and 30 calls are active on total call volume of 5,100 contracts (1,200 puts) after WSJ reports of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT). November call option implied volatility is at 56, December is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 59.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, lvlt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!