CenturyLink (CTL) implied volatility and share price decreases after announcing merger with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) November call option implied volatility is at 32, December is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 59 after announcing a merger with Level 3 (LVLT).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, lvlt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!