CenturyLink (CTL) implied volatility and share price decreases after announcing merger with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) November call option implied volatility is at 32, December is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 59 after announcing a merger with Level 3 (LVLT).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, lvlt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!